Monday, July 28, 2008

Tooting my own horn haha



I'm so thrilled with how well my hats are doing. This week I listed two hats and had them both sell straight away. (Thank you to those who purchased them! I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed making them.) Here they are in case you missed them in my store. I plan on making many more in different colors. As of right now I am sold out of hats in my shop and have a custom one to make tonight. If you'd like a certain color, please ask, I'd love to make something special for you!


Also have added some new earrings recently.

On a more personal note, we showed the house this weekend. They seemed to really like it but I honestly got the impression they aren't seriously looking to buy. The husband might be, but the wife isn't. And we know how that usually goes. On the bright side having them come to see the house made us get off our butts and get a lot done on the house. It's looking really good. More to do of course, only so many hours in the day, but we should be able to get it listed officially when Mark gets back off TDY.


The kids are doing well despite being sick over the weekend. My daughter came down with a bad fever on Friday night. It was severe enough to cause me to take her to the ER. She is fine, just has an ear and throat infection that seems to be getting taken care of by the antibiotics. Now my son has come down with the fever as well. So I suppose I'll be taking him to the doc to get some antibiotics too. They are still in pretty good spirits except for the occasional "we miss daddy" moments. They are obsessed with the movie Enchanted right now. I've got the songs in my head constantly. Cute movie though. "That's how you knoooooowwwwww...." lalalalala






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful hats! How awesome that they are selling so well for you! Your little model is great for making that final push to the buyer :)

MayRae said...

Love the hats! No wonder they sell so fast. Great job on them. Here's hoping the house sells well for you.

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

Hi Beth, I tagged you on my blog...
http://creations-anew.blogspot.com/
Robin

Maddie and Mommy said...

Love the new hats, and I tagged you too (MayRae got me and I didn't see you in her list... I don't know what happens when we double dip...)

http://1maddieandmommy.blogspot.com/