Thursday, February 5, 2009

Custom order - Green slouchy beanie


Here's a custom order I completed and shipped off today. I adore the color and wish I could get more of this yarn. It crochets up so super soft and has a lovely selection of colors. It's sold only at a store we don't have here in Washington. But I may get a friend to ship some to me if I can't live without it. :) This is the Slouchy Beanie from my shop. It can be worn three ways. The two you see here, and also like a beret, which I forgot to get a picture of. Crossing my fingers that the customer loves it! :)







2 comments:

Robin@creations-anew.com said...

I love the color too....beautiful!
Robin
CreationsAnew

Anonymous said...

I love the style of this one! Do you do them in other colors too? It seems very retro 1930s/1940s to me.